P.O. Box 19357
Denver, CO 80219 303-984-9877
About Tech Lectures Founder:
Joe Medina, CPhT, BS Pharmacy
Is a Pharmacist, former Program Director of a Pharmacy Technician Program at two community colleges in the state of Colorado is a well-known lifetime national advocate for the Pharmacy Technician Profession has mentored several thousands in the passing of the PTCB National Exam and has helped produce several textbooks including the “Pharmacy Technician Workbook & Certification Review” series through Morton Publishing as well as his most recent book, The Pharmacy Technician Review through Learning Express in 2014. With fifteen years as a Pharmacy Technician and twenty-plus years as a Pharmacist, Mr. Medina understands the needs of the Pharmacy Technician and the important role they play in interacting with Pharmacists, Medical paraprofessionals and the community in the Pharmacy setting.
Tech Lectures has been serving Pharmacy Technician needs since 1996 in the offerings of something of substance and value!
* The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) certification must be renewed every 2 years
* 20 hours of pharmacy-related continuing education is required each 2 years of your recertification cycle. At least 1 of the 20 hours must be in Pharmacy Law and 1 hour in Patient Safety.
* PTCB will send your recertification materials approximately 60 days before your certification expires but you can recertify online during your recertification cycle at any time.
* If your recertification expires, you may be eligible for reinstatement under guidelines found at the www.ptcb.org website. Tech Lectures can assist you in offering CE for reinstatement purposes.
* Tech Lectures is designed to offer nationally certified Pharmacy Technicians with continuing education (CE) which meets PTCB requirements.
* You select which lectures from a list of 32 lectures offered, you want that add up to 20 or 21 hours and they are mailed to you in a spiral bound manual for your use and review along with answer sheets.
* Tech Lectures offers you a Certificate of Completion for each Lecture completed
* We keep records of all CE completed through Tech Lectures
All courses are accepted by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), as CE for recertification. Most states accept CE that is accepted by PTCB, however if your state requires state recertification, it is ultimately your responsibility to find out whether our courses will be acceptable for continuing education credits in your state. If you have questions, we recommend that you contact your state board. We keep our own records of all CE completed and do not use the NABP CPE monitoring site.